Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Two Week Getaway in Fayetteville

A couple of weeks ago, Hubby and I house sat for some friends while they honeymooned in Spain. I have to say, we loved every second of it--loved it enough to take pictures! We loved how every room was air conditioned, how each room had this thing that swung on hinges--doors, I think our friends called them. We loved how the flooring was level and seemed to be built on a foundation. We loved how the roof didn't leak when there was a downpour, and I loved how the abscence of mold and cat hair made a remarkable difference in my allergies! This place was a treat!

Not only did we stay in a luxurious house (with a whirlpool for a bath tub!) we also got to play mom and dad to Maple, their young and budding lady dog. Daily, we walked her around the neighborhood, which was easier than I thought it would be based on my past experiences walking one stubborn beagle whose name shall remain anonymous!When our friends returned from their long honeymoon, we wanted to greet them with splendor. So, we cleaned up our two week house mess, and I asked my boss at the flower shop, Thea, to help me put together something extra special. And so, she put together something extra special because I certainly could not put something like this together!

While it was a treat house sitting, it is good to be back...yeah.

No comments: